- Should We Have Open Borders?: A Debate (with Christopher Freiman), under contract with Routledge Press
- Why It's OK to Speak Your Mind, Routledge Press, (March 9, 2021)
- "Debunking Creedal Beliefs" Synthese (forthcoming)
- "The Epistemic Significance of Social Pressure" Canadian Journal of Philosophy (forthcoming)
- "Can we outsource all the reasons?" Philosophical Studies, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11098-022-01857-8
- "What Are the Chances You're Right About Everything? An Epistemic Challenge for Modern Partisanship" Politics, Philosophy & Economics 19 (1): 36-61, 2020.
- "What's Personhood Got to Do With It?" Philosophia, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11406-019-00148-7
- "Why Not Socialism" Public Affairs Quarterly 33(3): 243-264, 2019.
- "Is Liberalism Committed to Its Own Demise?" Journal of Ethics and Social Philosophy 10(2), 2018.
- "What's the matter with Huck Finn?" Philosophical Explorations 20(1): 70-87, 2017. (An earlier draft is available here.)
- "The Liberal Tradition" in SAGE Encyclopedia of Leadership Studies, George Goethals, Scott Allison, and Georgia Sorenson eds., forthcoming.
- "Immigration" in The Routledge Companion to Libertarianism, Matt Zwolinski and Ben Ferguson, eds., forthcoming.
- "For (Some) Immigration Restrictions" forthcoming in Ethics: Left and Right, Bob Fischer ed., Oxford University Press. (click link for a draft version)
- "Immigration Enforcement and Fairness to Would-Be Immigrants" in The Palgrave Handbook of Philosophy and Public Policy, David Boonin ed., Palgrave MacMillan, 2018. (click link for draft version)